Windows add beauty and functionality to your home. They also incur their fair share of wear and tear from daily use, as well as exposure to the elements. It’s important to maintain your windows to ensure a well-cared for home.
Here are five reasons window & screen repair matters:
- Windows are key to your home’s energy efficiency. Windows make a big difference in your home’s energy consumption. Even small air leaks in your windows can cause your home’s heating and cooling system to work in overdrive to maintain a comfortable temperature. If you are unable to open your windows due to window jams or broken screens, you miss out on those energy savings when the weather can keep your home comfortable instead of your A/C.
- Windows and screens contribute to a comfortable home. Windows have a big impact on the overall feel and ambiance of your home. Letting in the crisp morning air can start your day off right, as long as your screens are properly maintained to keep bugs out!
- Well-maintained windows and screens do a lot for your home’s curb appeal. Windows can make or break your home’s curb appeal. If you have torn screens, peeling window frames, or foggy windows, they’ll bring down your home’s aesthetic. Shore up your home’s value by keeping up on window & screen repair.
- Damaged or broken windows make your home vulnerable. Windows may be necessary and beautiful, but any opening creates an extra need for protection. Whether from inclement weather or an intruder, it’s important to keep your windows well-maintained to keep you and your loved ones safe and secure.
- Maintaining your windows and screens will save you in the long run. Taking care of small issues as they arise is always a wise investment, especially when it comes to your home. Maintaining your windows and screens will prevent expensive repairs down the road.
If you’re in need of window & screen repair, give us a call. Our team of professional window installers will be happy to help keep your home beautiful, comfortable, and secure.