One of your windows or screens is damaged, and you’ve called us at Statesville Glass & Shower Door for window & screen repair. What should you do to make the window & screen repair process easier on yourself and on our glass professionals? Here are our suggestions:
- Remove any shades, blinds, or curtains on the damaged window. You should also remove any plants or decorations on the window sill that could get in the way during the window & screen repair process.
- Both indoors and outdoors, clear a pathway to the broken window, so we can access it easily. Things like barbecue grills, patio furniture, toys, flowerpots, and other items should be out of the way during the window & screen repair process.
- Do you have a security system? Turn off any alarms you have set on your windows during the repair period to prevent any false alarms.
- When we arrive at your home, let us know which doors you want us to use to access your home during the installation process. We may have to go in and out several times to retrieve supplies from our vehicles.
- If you have pets, keep them away from the repair site for safety purposes. The same applies if you have young children.
We would be happy to tell you more about what to expect when you schedule our team to come to your home for window & screen repair. Contact us today at Statesville Glass & Shower Door for more information!